It is a great opportunity to all SME’s to expand their market to next level. SEO is done for both on-page and off-page. We get the results when our website meets Google’s algorithm.
Indexing and crawling is the main process, which is done by search engines.
Search engines crawls web page and indexing. Crawl is nothing but scan the web page and calculate keyword density, and read the content.
On Page Optimization
- We have many tools for keyword research. Keyword planner is one of the most featured tool to plan your keywords.
- Choose keyword based on your competition and average monthly search results.
- Content is the main considerable thing when you doing SEO for websites. Your website content should be short & crisp as well as informative.
- Every page contains unique content and relevant for web pages. Avoid redundancy contents to increase your page ranking.
- Use your keywords in title tag. Use H1 tag in one time per web page. Can have multiple h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 tags
- Make friendly url’s. URL should be easily understandable. Use hyphens to make url. User can understand the concept of page by view the url.
- Search engine can read xml so submit your sitemap to search engine
- Image optimization is nothing but use alt attribute in your image tab
- Alt refers alternate text, which can be used when system is not loaded in web page or take some time to load.
Off Page Optimization
- Link Building
- Articles / Blogs
- Submit Business listing
- Integrate website with social media